Bohemia 6 Feather Necklace
- FREE SPIRIT! One of our bestselling mid-length necklaces, with a special message. Beautiful to wear and wonderful to give!
- INCLUDES DRAWSTRING NET GIFT BAG and meaningful keepsake card
- SIX GORGEOUS FEATHERS Closes with lobster clasp Gorgeous necklace measures 18" long with 2" of additional adjusting links.
- SILVER TONED EASILY LAYER WITH OTHER NECKLACES for a fabulous look
- Lead & Nickel Free in compliance with all U.S., State requirements & the CPSIA
In many cultures feathers symbolize truth and spiritual evolution to a higher plane.
Feathers can be worn to symbolize a new beginning or simplify a reminder to lighten up and find joy in your situation and don't take life so seriously. Or to remind us that loves ones that have passed on to the angels are with us.
According to author Doreen Virtue: Maat is the goddess of fairness, integrity, promises, truth, and justice. Her symbol is a feather, which she uses with a scale of justice to weight the heaviness of guilt or deceit within a newly deceased soul's heart. Maat will keep dishonest individuals and situations away from you and protect against dark or lower energies.